Friday, July 3, 2009

Moving blog to clements.za.net

I am moving this blog to Wordpress, for no other reason that I am wanting to fiddle around with Wordpress and I have a server that is connected to a fat pipe at my employer, a small non-profit organization in Canada, where we are considering using Wordpress MU to provide blogging services to volunteers who travel with the organization doing field work. You can see the new blog at http://coltoncat.com. Right now it is just a boring default Wordpress them, but lets see how it goes as we go along... Hmm, and for some reason, blogger has flagged my one post blog as a possible spam blog, probably because I tried to edit the template to send a redirect meta tag, so you would automatically be redirected to my new blog, seeing as Blogger does not allow you to move blogs with a 301 redirect, which would be the search engine friendly way of doing it. Alas...

No comments:

Post a Comment